[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Routine to Coerce Bitmap->Array, Array->Bitmap?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Routine to Coerce Bitmap->Array, Array->Bitmap?
- From: email@example.com (Abhiram G Khune)
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 10:54:13 GMT
- Full-name: Majordomo Mailing List Server
- Organization: Dept. of Computer Sc & Engg. IIT Bombay, India
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Kerry Koitzsch (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote:
: Hello MCL Experts;
: Does anyone have a favorite routine to coerce bitmap (pixmap) data into a
: LISP array, or vice versa? Please email your votes, I will post a summary if
: there is interest. Thanks! kerry
We are also working on a project (simulate vision of a Robot) which requires
such a routine. Does anybody have a routine to find the depth of a point
given two bitmaps (one for each eye) ? Thanks in advance.
Please post replies in this Newsgroup only.