OPS5 for MCL

Somewhere out there there's a Common Lisp version of OPS5 that's newer
than the one that came on the MCL2.0 CD-ROM--or so I've heard.  Can
anyone verify this for me and, if so, tell me where I can get it?

Thanks,
-Mike

Mike "Sunburn" Byrne                          |
byrne@cc.gatech.edu, 404-894-8399 (office)    |  What if there were
PhD student in Psychology/Cognitive Science   |    no hypothetical
School of Psychology, Georgia Tech            |     situations?
Atlanta, GA 30332-0170                        |