[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Stop Evaluator on File Load
- To: MCL bulletin board <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Stop Evaluator on File Load
- From: "Bruce Lester [Pillsbury]" <email@example.com>
- Date: 09 Nov 94 10:44:08 EST
- Full-name: Majordomo Mailing List Server
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a way to put a 'stop-eval' mark in an MCL .lisp and/or .fasl file that
will evaluate expressions before the mark and stop evaluating expressions when
the mark is read?
I am thinking about single-file application that would contain user interface
expressions at the beginning of the file followed by data.
I don't want the data part of the file read by the MCL loader. I want to read
or not read the rest of this file under the control of the code loaded at the
beginning of the file.
I also want to edit this single-file under control of the same code that is
loaded from the beginning of the file.
I this feasible in MCL?