[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL 2.0.1 wierdness
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MCL 2.0.1 wierdness
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 09 Nov 94 16:53:07 -0500
- Full-name: Majordomo Mailing List Server
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm seeing a strange behavior in MCL.
when I do
(loop for obj in list-of-objects
do (with-focused-view view
I get strange clipping problems. The clipping regions are just wrong.
Yet, if inside the with-focused-view, I put in a thing to save the
current clip-region and then restore after the (draw obj) while still in the
loop, it works.
Isn't (with-focused-view supposed to reset the view's clipping region? Even
if I set it differently inside?
What's up with this?
MIT Media Lab
Epistemology and Learning