[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL images & resources ....
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MCL images & resources ....
- From: alcF93@hamp.hampshire.edu (aaron .'. culich)
- Date: 9 Nov 1994 09:08:20 GMT
- Full-name: Majordomo Mailing List Server
- Organization: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Sender: email@example.com
I've been attempting to do a save-application for a project I'm
working on, but I have NO idea how to make the saved image
use customized resources for document and fasl icons & such.
I've tried using res-edit to edit the resources and change
the creator and all, but to no avail. When I save a file
it still saves it as an "MCL document" with the standard
I can't find answers to this question in either the MCL faq
or the MCL 2.0 manual. In fact, here is what the manual says
Here is an example of saving an application using the
(save-application "My App" :resources '(copy-my-apps-resources))
(eval-when (:compile-toplevel :execute :load-toplevel)
(defun copy-my-apps-resources (resource-file)
(declare (ignore resource-file))
(let ((refnum (#_CurResFile)))
(with-open-resource-file (my-refnum "My App.r")
okay .... now maybe I am just missing something, but i just
can't get the above instructions to work in any of 10 combinations
that i've tried!
Thanks (in adv.) for the help!
-aaron .: culich