MCL at Macworld San Francisco

Digitool will be demonstrating MCL at Macworld San Francisco, January 4-7,
1995.

We will show examples of applications developed with great advantage in
MCL, and we will also show the alpha version of MCL 3.0.

Let us know if you have a cool MCL app or demo that you would like
considered for inclusion in our exhibit.

If you are at the show, do stop by and say hello, or send your Lisp-wary
friends for an eyeful.  Digitool will be in the Developer Central Pavilion
(booth # 3600, North Hall, Moscone Center), so see your there.

Hazem Sayed

Digitool, Inc.
                          675 Massachusetts Avenue   Cambridge, MA 02139   USA
                           Internet: hsayed@digitool.com   AppleLink: digitool
                                         Tel: 617 441-5000   Fax: 617 576-7680