[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: mma(symbolic math)
- From: email@example.com (Clinton R Lefort)
- Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 01:28:07 -0600
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Has anyone on this list had success in loading the mma(symbolic math), that comes with the MCL 2.0 distribution in "user contribs" folder.This program is a Mathematica parser of the Mathemnatica language in Lisp..I have worked with ProfessorFateman in trying to compile and runit, but to no avail...ithas to do the fact that when loading init2.lisp from the menu, which loads and compiles all of the other files..the mma package is not recognized by MCL.