[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL 2.0.1 with System 7.5?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: MCL 2.0.1 with System 7.5?
- From: MooMiN@pindar.com (MooMiN)
- Date: Tue, 06 Dec 1994 10:37:37 +0000
- Organization: HCCS
- References: <9412010130.AA18164@mendoza.mv.us.adobe.com>
- Sender: email@example.com
In article <9412010130.AA18164@mendoza.mv.us.adobe.com>,
firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Meehan) wrote:
> Works fine for me. (7.5 on an 8100)
HmmmI lost the start of this thread but if it's not been mentioned before;
I had a load of problems with 7.5/MCL 2.0.1 which I found could be cured by
turning off modern memory manager (in Memory CP). Give that a go if you've
not already tried it.