[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: latest version of mcl?
- To: email@example.com (Mike Harm)
- Subject: Re: latest version of mcl?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Hazem Sayed)
- Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 12:22:20 -0500
- Cc: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 6:43 PM 12/19/94 -0800, Mike Harm wrote:
>Sorry to ask such a basic question, but I need to know
>what is the latest version of MCL?
>also, any news on powermac versions of mcl, or *any*
>lisp, for that matter?
The latest version is 2.0.1. If you have 2.0 you can upgrade for $25 from
APDA (item number R0561LL/A).
We are working on a PowerPC version of MCL slated for late next year. I'll
send you directly some of the news that you may have missed.
Thank you for your interest in MCL.
675 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02139 USA
Internet: email@example.com AppleLink: digitool
Tel: 617 441-5000 Fax: 617 576-7680