[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
quickie: allocating a temporary handle
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: quickie: allocating a temporary handle
- From: email@example.com (Tom McDougal)
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 14:13:19 -0600
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm sure this is sooo simple, if you know it. I have poured over the MCL
docs but can't quite get it.
I want to allocate a handle to pass to a trap, then dispose of it.
The following code works once, but crashes MCL if I try it a second time:
(rlet ((h (:TPrint :storage :handle)))
Thanks in advance for your help.
Tom McDougal University of Chicago Artificial Intelligence