[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Application versions: Saving pointers to files
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Application versions: Saving pointers to files
- From: email@example.com (Steve Casner)
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 03:49:36 GMT
- Organization: NASA Ames Res. Ctr, Calif.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I save paths to files when I make an application version?
I'm using various routines for playing QT movies and showing PICT
files that reference files but the pointers get killed when an
application is made.