[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Paul.Meurer@mi.uib.no
- Subject: Re: window-deactivate??
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bill St. Clair)
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 09:59:45 -0500
- Cc: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 5:02 AM 1/20/95, Paul.Meurer@mi.uib.no wrote:
>I have to perform some action on a (dialog) window when it is deactivated.
>Is there a method similar to window-select which lets me do that? I didn't
>find anything in the manual.