[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Incompatibility with MachTen.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Rob Browning)
- Subject: Re: Incompatibility with MachTen.
- From: tkunze@ccrma.Stanford.EDU (Tobias Kunze)
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 95 16:13:56 -0800
- Cc: garges@cats.UCSC.EDU (Kenneth Garges ), email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry--i didn't cc my last mail to info-mcl:
>>Try it without the Ptable extension that comes with MCL. That way MCL will
>>not use the MMU.
>I was under the understanding that the ptable extension only changed the VM
>page size on some Macs that did not have the right default setting.
I *never* ran MCL with ptable, so the incompatibility has nothing
to do with it.