[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL & HTML-Editor
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MCL & HTML-Editor
- From: email@example.com (Ulrich Becker)
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 14:29:24 GMT
- Organization: Student Pool, CSD, University of Erlangen, Germany
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Has anyone experiences with integrating MCL and a HTML-Editor?
What I need is a way to pass information about possible Links from
MCL to the HTML-Editor, so that the user can embed these Links from
within the HTML-Editor. The easiest way to achieve this would be with
an Editor written in MCL itself (currently, I just use FRED), but an
extendable external editor would also be interesting.