Re: multiple processes in MCL

At  1:56 PM 2/3/95 +0000, Roberto Lim Ong wrote:
>Is there a way in MCL to support multiple processes running at
>the same time?
>
>Currently, I am using an animator interactor in Garnet. Sad to
>say, that when the source is ported to MCL (from Unix CL), the
>interactor does not work as MCL does not support multiple processes.
>
>Any help would be most appreciated.
>
>Thanks and regards.
>
>Roberto

MCL 3.0 will support Symbolics-like multiple processes. If you would
like to send us some information about your project, we may consider
you as a beta site. (This also applies to other MCL users who would
be using processes.)

- Steve Hain

Digitool, Inc.
                          675 Massachusetts Avenue   Cambridge, MA 02139   USA
                              Internet: slh@digitool.com   AppleLink: digitool
                                         Tel: 617 441-5000   Fax: 617 576-7680