[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: multiple processes in MCL
- To: Roberto Lim Ong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: multiple processes in MCL
- From: email@example.com (Steve Hain)
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 14:45:23 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
At 1:56 PM 2/3/95 +0000, Roberto Lim Ong wrote:
>Is there a way in MCL to support multiple processes running at
>the same time?
>Currently, I am using an animator interactor in Garnet. Sad to
>say, that when the source is ported to MCL (from Unix CL), the
>interactor does not work as MCL does not support multiple processes.
>Any help would be most appreciated.
>Thanks and regards.
MCL 3.0 will support Symbolics-like multiple processes. If you would
like to send us some information about your project, we may consider
you as a beta site. (This also applies to other MCL users who would
be using processes.)
- Steve Hain
675 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02139 USA
Internet: firstname.lastname@example.org AppleLink: digitool
Tel: 617 441-5000 Fax: 617 576-7680