[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL crash on 540c, floating pt processor not installed?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MCL crash on 540c, floating pt processor not installed?
- From: wrmurr2@srv.PacBell.COM (William Murray)
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 95 17:01:30 PST
- Cc: wrmurr2@srv.PacBell.COM
- Sender: email@example.com
When I load MCL on a powerbook 540c and evaluate the files to
support Apple events or an eval server, the 540c crashes with
the following error message:
Floating point coprocessor not installed
and I have to restart.
Does anyone know whats causing this and how to fix it? Any help
will be greatly appreciated.