Re: MMM and MCL 2.0.1

In article <dgaxiola-2802950129390001@silent-mobius.mit.edu>,
dgaxiola@mit.edu (David Gabriel Gaxiola) wrote:

:  I've been using MCL 2.0.1 on my PowerMac 6100 for the past few weeks with
:  the modern memory manager on.  I've been told/read that for MCL to work
:  right, MMM should be turned off.  I've not seen any problems so far.  Am I
:  just setting myself up for disaster?
We can reliably crash MCL (with MMM on) with Quicktime.  I bet anything
that deals with the Mac Heap may cause problems.  If you are just doing
standard Lisp stuff without using the graphics interface you might be
successful.
-David