[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Questions about MCL 3.0.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Questions about MCL 3.0.
- From: email@example.com (Rob Browning)
- Date: Wed, 01 Mar 1995 02:05:21 -0600
- Organization: The University of Texas at Austin
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I had heard some talk about Dylan, and the basic intent of it was
for Dylan to support most of its basic runtime functionality in a
shared library. This would abviously allow the memort footprint
of each app to be much smaller. I had also heard similar ideas
discussed for Lisp/MCL. Is this a possibility?
Also, with respect to the threading support in 3.0. Is there any
news about whether yields will have to be explicit, or if they'll
be handled quietly by MCL (much better).