[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: view-cursor
- From: email@example.com (Alan Ruttenberg)
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 19:18:10 GMT
- Organization: MIT Media Laboratory Learning an Common Sense Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
From: email@example.com (Mathieu Lafourcade)
I have a view with a splitter (a view) of my own. When the cursor is over
this view I would like the cursor to change. When leaving this view, the
cursor should be restored to the arrow.
The function view-cursor is repeatedly called by the system for just
this purpose. If I understand your need correctly, you should define a
method on your splitter view that returns the cursor (as id, or
macptr) you desire. The default method returns *arrow-cursor*.