[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Is there a declaration that will allow an inlined multiply?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Rob Browning)
- Subject: Re: Is there a declaration that will allow an inlined multiply?
- From: email@example.com (Bill St. Clair)
- Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 15:49:18 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
At 4:27 PM 3/4/95, Rob Browning wrote:
>No matter how many declarations I apply to the following function, I can't
>get it to inline multiplication. Is that just impossible? I don't want to
>have to resort to c++.
As you have surmised, MCL's compiler does not know how to inline
multiplication. If you really need to additional speed, you must
resort to LAP or the foreign function interface.