Porting from MCL to ACL/PC

Subject:  Porting from MCL to ACL/PC
In my recent post about porting between MCL and ACL/PC and the differences between
these two products, I neglected to mention some of the improvements Franz has
made to their ACL/PC product since Don's post that I included in my message
(which was ~10 months old).  ACL/PC does now have a CLOS browser, improved
documentation, an Interface Builder, a 3rd party editor (WIN-Emacs) which
overcomes the 32K limitation, support for long file names under NT, and a
Condition system.  My apologies to Franz for not providing this information the
first time around...

-- Rodney

Rodney Daughtrey               Domain:
rodney@pro-solution.com
Proactive Solutions Inc.         UUCP:  uunet!proact!rodney

5314 S. Yale Ave., Suite 402    Voice:  918.497.2332
Tulsa, OK  74135                  FAX:  918.497.2323