Re: Dylan Environment for MCL

In article
<M259014.008.wnkc9.1.950323180526Z.CC-MAIL*/OU=TECC2/OU=AZBC/PRMD=MOT/ADMD=MOT/C=US/@MHS>,

|_______________________________________________________________________________
|Subject: Re: MCL Divider
|From:    svspire@somnet.sandia.gov@azccsm1 at #EMAIL
|Date:    3/23/95  1:21 AM
|
|.. how about a real revolutionary advance:
|twist-down outline (Finder window-style) views of code like those
|lucky Dylan people have in their environment! How hard can it be?
|They wrote it in MCL :-)

Actually, my example for twist-down.lisp in Lynch Lib on the ftp site
shows the CLOS inheritance structure as its data.  It probably wouldn't be
*TOO* hard to add in something to list methods and then find the code
bits...but I'm *not* volunteering to do it at this time.  Sorry.

--
--