MCL Consultant Directory

Though we did not get the minimum of 20 MCL experts we indicated was needed
for establishing a WWW directory of MCL consultants, Digitool will go ahead
with the idea on a trial basis.  The reason: there is a surprisingly high
interest on the part of would be employers!

The MCL Consultant Directory should be up in about a week.

Folks, don't be shy.  There is demand for your MCL talent.

Hazem Sayed

Digitool, Inc.
                       One Main Street   7th Floor   Cambridge, MA 02142   USA
                           Internet: hsayed@digitool.com   AppleLink: digitool
                                      World Wide Web: http://www.digitool.com/
                                         Tel: 617 441-5000   Fax: 617 576-7680