Re: Speaking of outlines ...

In article <creedy-2903950857570001@clreedy-mac.mitre.org>,
creedy@mitre.org (Chris Reedy) wrote:

|Does anyone have a pre-built (and/or is there a standard toolbox) function
|that can display a "twist-down" outline list like the one the finder
|provides for outline views of folders.

Yes.  It's a hack, and needs work, but "Lynch Lib" has twist-down.lisp.
It is available at the ftp.digitool.com site.

It can handle any heterarchy [not just hierarchy], and is pretty easy to
use, I think.  Two examples are provided at the bottom of the file, and
I'm pretty sure it's even documented and everything.

It's main drawback is speed, I think.

--
--