Fix for Fred window zooming

I have more than one monitor, and Fred windows, when I click the zoom box,
always zoom to the full size of the "main" monitor, which is not at all
what I want (and which not at all follows Apple's prescribed behavior for
window zooming).  Is there code somewhere out there which fixes the way
Fred windows zoom?

Thanks,
-Mike

Mike "Sunburn" Byrne                          |
byrne@cc.gatech.edu, 404-894-8399 (office)    |  What if there were
PhD student in Psychology/Cognitive Science   |    no hypothetical
School of Psychology, Georgia Tech            |     situations?
Atlanta, GA 30332-0170                        |
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/cogsci/students/Psych-students/Byrne/byrne.html