missing framework?

Uh, is the MCL framework source somewhere I am missing?

I wanted to make a class behave like a view sub-class, without inheriting
all that baggage. (There are gonna be lots of these little critters.)

Unfortunately, my obvious attempts at providing view-necessary methods did
not work (add-subviews/set-view-container). So I went looking for the
source (the doc being a little beginnery)--but cannot seem to locate it.

I have since decided to create a single simple-view subclass to hold these
little critters and re-invent the view wheel for them, but my question
still stands as a general principle:

Where is the framework source? Frameworks are not trivial to master. I do
not want to bore everyone with a kazillion frameworks, and besides, that's
a tad slow.