Re: Oh no! No #'slot-value-using-class?

>At 5:50 PM 5/18/95, Ken Tilton wrote:
>
>>But 'slot-value-using-class seems necessary to this, since slot-value per
>>se is a function.
>>
>>End of a dream? <g>
>
>It's on the FTP server, but since it's small, I enclosed it below:

>; slot-value-using-class.lisp
>;

Thanks for pointing that out to me (and including it!)

I think I will pass on the overall performance hit of s-v-u-c and do a
class-defining macro (to automatically create getters that invoke my own
slot-accessing function).

Thanks, Bill. And for everyone's help with "size-of". I see it pays to keep
the slots down (for little guys I'm going to have many of.)