Re: Lisp considered unfinished

Don't doubt that I'm on lisp's side, just as you all are.  I'm just
agreeing with and amplifying the idea that our side isn't winning.
The argument you are making are well known to me, and frequently made
by me; but the fact remains that many $ were spent in persuit of
lisp's supposed virtues, and the wave is visibly receeding.

Saying "but we've got it right" to each other 1e6 more times isn't
going to convince anyone new.

--
---
My home page: ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/dd/ddyer/home.html