7.1 traps and MCL

Hello all of you,

I need to access the 7.1 script Manager (as I am developping Multilingual
Lexical Database system).

I only saw the old 7.0 traps (like _getscript, _font2script) defined in the
Script.lisp file in the Interface folder. Can I find the new traps
(getScriptManagerVariable, getScriptVariable, ...) somewhere over the
world.

Is it available/free/hidden/forbidden/cursed ???

I really don't want to do it myself (it will be a corrida if I have to, as
I think the Lisp is a really low level language ;-).

Gilles,

 L'ennemi est bete, il croit que l'ennemi c'est nous,
   alors que c'est lui.             P. Desproges
----  Gilles.Serasset@imag.fr (Gilles Serasset)  ----
GETA IMAG, UJF et CNRS, BP 53X F-38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX