Modify the clim hierarchy

 >Date: Mon, 24 May 1993 16:49:47 +0100
 >To: jipan@gmuvax2.gmu.edu (Jiqian Pan), straz@cambridge.apple.com (Steve Strassmann), info-mcl@cambridge.apple.com
 >From: "Vincent Keunen" <keunen@montefiore.ulg.ac.be>
 >Subject: Modify the clim hierarchy
 >
 >Hi Steve,
 >
 >How is it going?  Did you get the opportunity to get to the Apple WWDC this
 >year?  I didn't :-(  Times are tough...
 >
 >I was wondering:  I want to rearrange a few things in the clim library,
 >notably create some new directories for platform specific things.  How can
 >I do that?  FTP anon won't let me do it:
 >
 >ftp> mkdir specific
 >550 MKD command disabled.

Yes, I'm sorry, but some net-twits started to abuse our welcome and
created a few antisocial directories on our ftp server.

Since we don't have the spare time to police it, we had to simply
turn off the ability of anonymous ftp users to make new directories.

If you need to change directories around, I guess you'll just have
to send me mail and I'll try to take care of it whenever I can.