Interactive drawing in MCL?

Does anyone have, or have pointers to, MCL code for
interactive drawing?  This would include things
such as rubber-band lines, drawing, selecting and filling
regions, dragging objects or groups, saving and restoring
files of drawings, etc.  There may be no such system
around, so I'd like any other wisdom people have about
interactive graphical techniques under MCL -- any tricks
or efficiency techniques people might have discovered/invented.
I'll be happy to summarize anything you send (with your
permission).

Thanks,

bob futrelle

   Prof. Robert P. Futrelle