looking for initargs of make-instance

In article <vogtC9MJ8t.941@netcom.com>, vogt@netcom.com (Christopher J.
Vogt) wrote:

> I'm trying to write a function that will list all of the initargs
> that are available when I do a make-instance, and I don't seem to be
> able to find them all, maybe it isn't possible?

You should add
(function-keywords (find-method #'ccl::window-make-parts
                                  nil (list (find-class 'window))
                                  nil
                                  ))

to your function, since initialize-instance ((window window)) calls
ccl::window-make-parts.I don't know why MCL does not complain about these
keywords, perhaps there is somewhere a &allow-other-keys clause in
initialize-instance

Karsten Poeck
Universitaet  Wuerzburg
Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI