looking for initargs of make-instance

In article <9307051608.AA21343@cambridge.apple.com>,
bill@cambridge.apple.com (Bill St. Clair) wrote:
> (ccl::class-make-instance-initargs class)
> returns a list of the valid initargs for (make-instance class).
> The "class" argument can be a class or a symbol naming a class.

This does not works for me if I have specified a &key &allow-other-keys in
the initialize-instance: e.g.

(defclass test (window)
  ())

(defmethod initialize-instance ((ich test)
                                &rest init-list
                                &key &allow-other-keys)
  (declare (ignore init-list))
  )

(ccl::class-make-instance-initargs (find-class 'test))

-->

> Error: value T is not of the expected type Sequence.
> While executing: Ccl::Concat-To-List*
> Type Command-. to abort.
See the RestartsI menu item for further choices.

ccl::class-make-instance-initargs would be extremly usefull for us,
if it would work for this situation also. Normally we build nested
dialog-items,
where the outermost dialog-item gets all the initargs, filters then and
passes them to the inner dialog-items.

Do you have a hint how we could extend ccl::class-make-instance-initargs to
this situation

Karsten Poeck
Universitaet  Wuerzburg
Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI