HOW SET UP MULTIPLE DEFAULT SEARCH PATHS?

I want to make MCL wake up prepared to search various paths by default
(e.g., in the event of a load).  The MCL Reference shows how to define one
default path but not several at once.  Can someone provide an example of
how to cause MCL to search a list of paths one after another?  I could
hand-code an appropriate function easily enough but I figured there must be
some built-in facility for setting multiple search paths in MCL.
WALT

Dr. Walter Maner                      | Computer Science Dept
InterNet maner@bgsu.edu  (129.1.1.2)  | Bowling Green State U
BITNet   MANER@BGSUOPIE               | Bowling Green, OH 43403