New PTABLE

The new ptable still clobbers the internal video of my Mac IIci.
This occurs as soon as the Ptais put into the extensions folder and
the Mac rebooted, and does not require MCL to be running.  This is
the same bug that I reported last spring.  This occurs on a Mac IIci
with 20Meg Ram, internal video, and the Portrait monitor.  The effect
is to munge a narrow band at the bottom of the monitor which appears
with a gray pattern instead of the desktop pattern.  The graphics
which should be in this band overwrite the menubar at the top.
Needless to say this makes the PTABLE unusable to me since all
applications are affected.