[no subject]

   The CLOS code repository is available by anonymous ftp to
   nervous.cis.ohio-state.edu [128.146.61.200] in the directory
   pub/lispusers/clos/. If you've got code you'd like to add to the
   repository, send mail to Arun Welch, commonloops-request@cis.ohio-state.edu.
   The CLOS code repository includes dag.lisp.Z and 3DGeometry.lisp.

Now the two contributions happen to be mine, but there must be alot
more out there.  Since the MCL contributions are, um, more numerous
than others I've seen, this is perhaps a good place to fish for more
CLOS-specific contributions.  Please help.

I don't mind being first, but it's lonely if no one follows.

Dan LaLiberte
liberte@cs.uiuc.edu
(Fight interface copyrights and software patents.
 Join the League for Programming Freedom: lpf@uunet.uu.net)