text area size of fred window

Hi Lispers,

I wanted to get the actual text area size of fred window, excluding
mini-buffer and scroll bars. A fred record, associated with a fred
window in slot 'frec', seemed to have the size value in its 'fr.size'
record slot. However, I could not find the right function to access
that slot. Off course, I tried:

	(slot-value (frec (find-window "xxx")) 'ccl::fr.size)

only to get an error saying that the second argument of slot-value was
not of the expected type.

Could someone tell me how to access fields of fred record, or
alternatively, how to get the actual text area size of a fred window?

Yasuaki Honda // honda@csl.SONY.co.jp
It's Sony Computer Science Laboratory Inc.