Multi-Dimensional Arrays and MCL's FFI

I've had some small expeience with what you want to do. Essentially,
you'll want to write a code resource in C that you will load and call
from MPW. If you do this, you should read the tech note entitled _stand
alone code_ which is in the platforms.tools directory. (The tech notes
are at ftp.apple.com in /dts/mac/tn, I think). If you go this route, I
may be able to help you some.

Alternatively you can write an application in C, and then use the PPC
toolbox to communicate with it. There a bunch of tech notes you should
read about this, as well. I've never done anything with this.

Good luck.
Robby