Speech Manager

The request for the Speech Manager interface file was so overwhelming that
I have made it available for anonymous FTP from cambridge.apple.com.
It's in the file "/pub/mcl2/interfaces/speech.lisp". If you don't
have FTP access, I'll mail it to you, though I may wait a few days
so that I can gang a bunch of requests.

Note that I have uploaded only the MCL interface file. The new Speech
Manager itself is still beta software available only to those who have
convinced Apple to give them a WWDC (or Developer?) CD.