non top-level defmethod

I have two defmethod forms inside a top-level let, where the last
defmethod refers to first:

(let ((methods (list (defmethod xxx ...)
                     (defmethod yyy (xxx ...) ...))))
	...)

When this is compiled I get a warning about undefined method xxx,
presumably because the methods are defined inside the same top-level
form. How can I avoid this while at the same time defining the methods
and getting the set of them in a list. Or perhaps avoid the warning
:-)

--
Hallvard Traetteberg
Dept. of Knowledge Based Systems

Tlf: +47 22 06 79 83 or  +47 22 06 73 00
Fax: +47 22 06 73 50
Email: Hallvard.Tretteberg@si.sintef.no