[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
balloon help bombs
- Subject: balloon help bombs
- From: "Andre Koehorst" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 4 May 93 10:17:05 U
REGARDING balloon help bombs
Using balloon help with empty strings crashes my machine (FX, system 7.1, 32
MEG, EGC installed) and that of several colleagues. In one instance a file
containing code dissapeared from the desktop after a restart and I haven't
found it back. Opening MCL after a restart crashed my machine another time. Now
all seems well again.
Any ideas what might cause this?
To duplicate this behaviour (I wouldn't!!)
1. evaluate the following code:
'("Chicago" 12 :SRCOR :PLAIN)
'(0 1 2)
2. Turn balloon help on
3. Move the cursor over the dialog item with empty help string.
Research Institute for Knowledge Systems
Maastricht, the Netherlands