LISP date routines (long msg)

At 14:08 3/05/93 -0400, Bruce Lester wrote :
>I am looking for a library of date routines that would provide string to date
>conversion (ex: "May 3, 1993" - 32630) and date math (today + "11 weeks") etc.
>

>Bruce Lester
>Pillsbury

There's a complete collection of these in a file on the "Lisp Utilities
Repository".  I believe it's called date-formatter.lisp.  Here is the
readme file from the repository.  (note: this question is not mcl specific,
so it should have been asked on the common-lisp@ai.sri.com list.  Send mail
to common-lisp-request@ai.sri.com to get added.)

Hope this helps

Vincent