Question: initialize-instance

Hello all,

I have a problem which I only know how to solve by exiting and reentering
MCL 2.0.  This has to do with initialize-instance:

 1.  First, I defined a class with some :initforms.
 2.  Then, I defined an initialize-instance on that class.
 *.   What I really wanted to do was define an initialize-instance :after
     so that the system's initialize-instance would still process the
     :initforms and the :initargs properly.

My question is this. How can I reverse what I did in step 2 so that the
class I defined in 1 would go back to using the original, system default
initialize-instance?

Thanks for all of your help!
Cecil N. Huang
cecil@camis.stanford.edu