Re: kcl bug?

>From: vax135!lcuxlj!ilan@ucbvax.berkeley.edu
>Date: Tue, 27 Oct 87 10:45:33 est
>To: kcl@rascal.ics.utexas.edu
>Subject: kcl bug?

>I can't work the following out... I imagine it's because I'm
>trying to compile a function that calls a redefined CL builtin,
>but the error message certainly doesn't say that...

>--Ilan Caron

Without to say, the function COMPILE calls CAR.
But you did redefine CAR.  Then how can COMPILE work
correctly?

-- Taiichi

PS:  Since many mails on this mailing list are about kcl bugs,
I think it's not a good habit to give your mail such a Subject as
"kcl bug" or "kcl bug?".  Please give more specific Subject so
that the members can easily identify to which bug report I am
responding.  I prefer "KCL bug in COMPILE-FILE ?", for example.
Thank you.