unido, where are you?

Ignorant as I am about uucp mail, I have twice failed to get this
message forwarded on to the place it was supposed to go.  Anyone who
knows how to forward it, please do so.

Date: Wed, 27 Jan 88 18:27:55 jst
From: Taiichi Yuasa <yuasa%tutics.tut.junet%utokyo-relay.csnet@RELAY.CS.NET>
To: kclmail%rascal.ics.utexas.edu@RELAY.CS.NET
Subject: Bug fix for COPY-READTABLE

A bug was detected by Dieter Boecker in Germany.
I cannot send this bug fix to him, because he used an illegal
route to send his bug report.  (I'm sure he didn't know the route is
illegal.)  If you know how to reach him legally,
please forward this message.  His UUCP address is unido!ifistg!dieter.
Thank you.

The bug was about COPY-READTABLE.  If you supply a readtable as the second
argument to COPY-READTABLE, then the KCL process will die.  To fix the bug,
add the following two lines (marked =>) to the definition of the C function
copy_readtable in file c/read.d.

	if (to == Cnil) {
=>	} else
=>		rtab = to->rt.rt_self;