Internet number for rascal.ics.utexas.edu

Since I have had two queries on the matter today, let me broadcast
that the Internet number of rascal.ics.utexas.edu is 128.83.144.1

The state of networking here at the University of Texas is at an all
time low from my perspective.  We are down to 1 Imp (PSN) port from 3
and that port is plugged into some new router box as opposed to
something like a DEC-2060 or a VAX.  The people in charge of our Imp
claim the Imp has hardware problems, but BBN claims it does not.  So
it is no surprise that people would have trouble getting through.  Try
to do your ftping late at night.

Bob