Help with (A)KCL on SUN/3 using SunOS 4.0

	I hope that this is the right mail address for discussion of
problems with KCL.  I'm trying to get AKCL (1-79) from rascal.ics.utexas.edu
working on a SUN 3/160 using the SUN 4.0 operating system and I'm getting
"Someone allocated my memory!" messages.  This appears to be in the second?
phase of the generation process since a "saved_kcl" file has been created in
the unixport directory.  The last few lines of make's output follows:

(cd bin; make)
(cd o; make)
(cd lsp; make)

Unrecoverable error: Someone allocated my memory!.
../xbin/if-exists: 6959 Abort - core dumped
cc -DVOL= -I/usr/local/src/kcl/akcl/o  -O  -c   -I../h arraylib.c
cpp: arraylib.c: No such file or directory
*** Error code 2
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `arraylib.o'
Current working directory /usr/local/src/kcl/akcl/lsp
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'
Current working directory /usr/local/src/kcl/akcl
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

	Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I know that
several other packages have had problems with creating "dumped" images under
4.0 and I suppose the problems are similar.  I'm just not familiar enough
yet with the KCL distribution to know where to begin.

				Thanks,
				Bill Bogstad
				bogstad@crabcake.cs.jhu.edu

P.S.  You probably won't be able to respond to this message directly as our
nameserver doesn't have us entered yet.  Please send responses directly to
me at the address above.  I'm not yet on the KCL mailing list.