What files?

Hello everyone.  I just found out about this mailing list and that
Rascal was the repository for KCL and AKCL.  So, if these questions
have already been beaten into the ground on this mailing-list please
mail a response directly to me instead of the list.

I am in the process of trying to get AKCL running on an IBM RT6152
Academic System under AOS 4.3 Release 2 (aka BSD 4.3).  Can anyone tell
me, exactly what files do I need to retrieve from Rascal to get AKCL up
and running?  There are a number of files named akcl-1*.  Which ones do
I need?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Dan Ehrlich <ehrlich@shire.cs.psu.edu> | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are
The Pennsylvania State University      | my own, and should not be attributed
Department of Computer Science         | to anyone else, living or dead.
University Park, PA   16802            |