KCL on Sun-3 SunOS 4.0

Okay, here's the deal.  We've got the June whatever KCL, on a Sun 3
running SunOS 4.0.1 with plain Sun "cc".  We tried adding all this
"-Qoption as -O -Bstatic" stuff to the makefiles and building from
scratch.

No dice.  It still dies with a memory fault in raw_kcl when it's

Could someone who's done this and made it work (using Sun "cc"; I don't
even wanna screw with GCC and it's version of the week) please send
me some mail and let me know what you did?

Please respond directly to me, I am not on this mailing list.

Thanks,
--Dave Curry
davy@riacs.edu