KCL Mailing list

I recently became aware that a mailing list is maintained for
users of KCL. I would appreciate it if I could be added to
that list. I also understand that there is a guest login at
rascal.ics.utexas.edu to obtain the most recent KCL releases
and general KCL information. If this login is available to
the public, what is the passwd to access it?

I would also like to know if you are aware of any efforts to
port KCL to the Apollo.

                              Thank you

				Dan Fagan
				Ford Scientific Research Labs